1. cold construction, do not use open flame, no adhesive, energy saving, environmental protection, low carbon, economy;
2. Adhesive performance: excellent adhesion with the grassroots level, to avoid the phenomenon of channeling water;
3. With self-healing function, the joints themselves can be the same with the membrane life;
4. High tensile strength, elongation, resistance to puncture, corrosion resistance;
5. Excellent low temperature performance; wide web material construction loss less construction more convenient.
1. A variety of industrial and civil buildings of non-leakage roof, underground engineering waterproof;
2. Water canals, swimming pools and other municipal works;
3. Demolition of the subway project waterproofing;
4. Particularly applicable to can not use the fire of the waterproof works, excellent low temperature performance is more suitable for cold areas.
1. Non-exposed works use the upper surface of PE or PET waterproofing membrane, additional layer of auxiliary use when the use of the upper surface of PE, PET or non-film double-sided self-adhesive waterproofing membrane;
2. For underground engineering, single-layer use of the coil thickness should be ≥ 1.5mm; double use of the coil thickness ≥ 1.5mm + 1.5mm.
The plastic tape is packed in rolls
1. Different types, specifications of the coil should be classified stacking;
2. Avoid rain, exposure, attention to ventilation;
3. Storage temperature is not higher than 45 ℃, the height of the roll when the height of not more than five layers, standing storage when stored in a single layer;
4. The transport process to prevent the tilt or side pressure, if necessary, stamped sheet.
|Maximum tensile elongation/%≥
|Asphalt breaking elongation/%≥
||During the stretching process, there was no asphalt coating and membrane separation before film fracture
||Nail tear strength/N≥
||70℃ slide not more than 2mm
||Low temperature flexibility/℃
Products are classified into Type I and Type II by performance;
Products according to the surface material is divided into polyethylene film (PE), fine sand (S), no film double-sided self-adhesive.
Construction Preparation - Base Treatment - Brushing Support Basic Treatment - Detail Node Additional Layers Construction - Benchmarking - Large Self Adhesive Coil Paving - Exhaust Compaction - Lap Compaction and Sealed - Elevated Coil Heads Fixed and Sealed - Inspection Acceptance - Protective Layer Construction
Construction preparation: including the main material, auxiliary materials, construction grassroots, site conditions, technical solutions.
Grass-roots treatment: grass-roots should meet the regulatory requirements, smooth, clean; flat surface transfer of the yin and yang angle should be made arc.
Brush the primary treatment agent: grass-roots treatment meet the requirements, the base surface brushing (or spraying) supporting grass-roots treatment agent. Base treatment agent brushing (or spraying) should be uniform, should not be exposed.
Node additional layer construction: in accordance with the relevant norms or design requirements for the node is not added to the additional layer. The general part of the additional layer full of sticky, stress concentration should be in accordance with the relevant norms require empty shop.
Paving a large surface waterproofing membrane:
Horizontal paving: Now the grass-roots level on a quasi-baseline, and then from low to high paving, expand the coil at the same time, opened the isolation paper, along the baseline paving, coil lap width ≥ 100mm. Immediately after paving, press the rolls to press the web.
Vertical pavement: vertical surface from low to high paving, while uncovering open side of the diaphragm. The width of the lap is the same as that of the lap.
Side wall waterproof layer construction: the first coil according to a good benchmark line positioning in the basement of the basement of the wall, the membrane of the self-adhesive isolation membrane facing the side wall structure, the use of special concrete pot nail to the top of the material in the underground wall Base layer, open the side of the isolation film, the long side of the lap, lap, immediately with a pressure roller to seal firmly. After the short side of the lap, the use of matching seal paste for sealing. In the top of the wall at the top of the head, the head can be used to hold the first fixed, sealed paste to seal.
After the laying of the web is completed, the release film on the waterproof layer of the web can be peeled off.
Coil head: the head to seal with a sealant, and then use metal pressure to fix.
Protective layer construction: according to design requirements.